image1 image2 image3

Route to Passive Income

It is never too early to plan for retirement

Final 2015 Dividend Update - Growing My Passive Income


2015 is the first year that I have tracked my dividends diligently. Recording everything down on my trusted excel sheet. It feels good to see the progress.

Total dividends (2015): ~S$6,206.76
Average Monthly Dividends: ~S$517

A breakdown of the dividends/ interest for 2015:
  1. Nikko AM STI ETF - S$643.44
  2. Keppel Infrastructure Trust - S$645.81
  3. Suntec Reit - S$888.77
  4. OUE Hospitality Trust - S$331.50
  5. Fraser Commercial Trust - S$99.90
  6. CapitaMall Trust - S$224.60
  7. Starhill Global Reit - S$438.20
  8. Asian Pay TV - S$82.60
  9. Comfort Delgro - S$595
  10. Keppel DC Reit - S$106.80
  11. Saizen Reit - S$146.50
  12. SMRT - S$15.00
  13. Accordia Golf Tust - S$417.60
  14. Interests (from OCBC and SC) - S$1,571.04
2016, I will be working harder towards the S$1,000 monthly mark.

Read:
1H 2015 Dividend Update - Growing My Passive Income
9M 2015 Dividend Update - Growing My Passive Income

Share this:

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. Well done! That is quite a solid portfolio. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PI Trooper,

    Keep up the good work! Let's work towards the $1K monthly mark!

    Cheers,
    Farmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a solid amount of dividends collected!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how i wish it was a bigger amount. still far from any retirement.

      Delete
  4. Quite an amount of interests in the banks. Looks like you have higher potentials :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, was looking into REITS as well as it seems to be a good income-yielding instrument. However, after reading a column by Teh Hooi Ling titled "THE REIT MYTH BUSTED", I don't feel very confident because of the rights issues that they can call.

    How is it been for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kenneth, so far it has been good for me. a good dividend generator. Pricing of the REIT and the whether the dividend is sustainable are important.

      Delete
    2. How do you see REITs as a good buy?

      I'm still studying valuation methods to see if it's worth.

      Mainly though, with my limited understanding, I understand retail REITs seem to be good as Singapore's retail scene is probably the only sector which is still growing comfortably. I think health REITs are also good because of the ageing population. Do you think that way?

      Thank you for the advice!

      Delete
    3. Hi Kenneth, sorry for the late reply. Have been busy with the year ending. Similar to your thinking, I like the retail and health care REIT more. However, i still try my best to screen for better REITs -
      1) High Distribution Yield (>5%)
      2) Consistent Growth in Distribution
      3) Low Gearing Ratio (<40%)
      4) REIT is fairly valued (usually buy those below is NAV value)

      These are some of my consideration. I can't give advise and I am not qualify to do so. Hope it helps :)

      Delete